Experimenting with paper, inks, stamps, paints, fabrics, stitches, metal..........

Experimenting with paper, inks, stamps, paints, fabrics, stitches, metal..........

Sunday 22 April 2012

Student's Work

My ten week Papercrafts class for SNC is over.  It's been hard work preparing all the samples and planning the lessons, but I've had a great time. Some very creative things have been made by my students, they are a wonderfully talented bunch, all with their own style. I took loads of photos, here are a few.

We made lots of Tags and ATCs using different ink and paint techniques and rubberstamping



On the first week I gave each member of the group a couple of end boards and book rings so they could keep an art journal of samples they made during the class (and at home in between) if they wanted.  Here is a musical journal that turned up on the last week, along with rubberstamped feathers, steampunk embellishments and paper roses.
I wish my jounal looked as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment