I've used Clarity's Windmill stamp in loads of projects and it usually ends up in a blue colour way, it is so reminiscent of the images on Delft pottery. This time I went all-in with the Delft theme and made a tile.
The other stamps used for the tile was a clever corner stamp and a bloom from the windmill clear stamp kit. Archival ink in a royal blue colour was used for the stamping which was done directly onto a 10 x 10cm piece of mountboard.
The windmill was masked with sticky notes and blue dye ink (Adirondack, Denim) added using a stencil brush underneath the image. A watercolour brush was used to add a little colour to the main image, again using the blue dye ink.
A brush marker in a beige colour, was run around the edge of the mountboard.
Once the stamping was complete and any added colour was dry, a thick layer of clear Distress Crackle Paint was applied and left to one side for a few hours.
Once completely dry and crackled, clear embossing powder was triple embossed over the top.